Warrior Elite Ops MOLLE Garmin GPS Pouch (MULTICAM)Artikelnummer: W-EO-GAR-MC
Warrior’s Garmin GPS pouch takes up 2 horizontal rows of MOLLE on any compatible plate carrier, chest rig, bag or belt.
500D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
MultiCam Products now available with official MultiCam approved Murdock webbing Click here to view the official website
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- Standard Colour Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote, A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG
- Special Projects Colour Options include Black, Ranger Green, Olive Green
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
All our Clips, Fabrics, Plastic Hardware, Threads and MultiCam/Coyote Webbing are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.