Warrior Elite Ops MOLLE Large Roll Up Dump Pouch Gen2 (MULTICAM)Artikelnummer: W-EO-LRUDP-G2-MC
Warrior’s Large Roll Up Dump Pouch – Gen 2 provides a large capacity to accommodate spent mags etc. The Gen 2 is streamlined and offers MOLLE for additional attachments. It ﬁts onto most belts as a low ride and can also be attached to Warrior’s PLB/Frag Belts & Armour carriers. It has a rigid neck design ensuring that the pouch is always in a semi open position. When its not in use it can be rolled up and secured with a Velcro tab.
500D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
MultiCam Products now available with official MultiCam approved Murdock webbing Click here to view the official website
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
All our Clips, Fabrics, Plastic Hardware, Threads and MultiCam/Coyote Webbing are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.