Warrior Elite Ops MOLLE X300 Long Range Patrol Pack - 55L (OLIVE DRAB)Artikelnummer: W-EO-X300-OD
Backpack, Rugzak, Bag
The X300 is an outstanding medium to long range Patrol Pack.
The X300 was designed with specific input from SF units with a requirement for a strong yet light weight versatile pack which allowed for compartmentalized storage with top and middle opening and exceptional comfort. The requirement was for features such as removable padded belt system, variable height Harness adjustment, 5 external storage pouches with large main compartment. Narrow design allows for efficient movement in a wide variety of environments ( excellent in Urban Environments, Narrow Streets, Door Ways, Houses etc ).
The X300 has 3 x Man Down handles ( 1 x Top Center 1 x left side, 1 x right side ) which allows for 2 man rapid extraction of casualty.
Access is via a Helmet friendly Top Opening lid with Claymore Style heavy duty zipped pouch on top side, also features map style pocket on the inside. Additional access is via the large reinforced center pocket, this features a heavy duty size 10 sealed seam zip which opens into a medium sized quick access pocket, ( the flap opens top to bottom ) this main external pocket is lined with a heavy duty air mesh fabric which has a similar zip which opens ( bottom to top ) allowing convenient access to the middle and bottom of the pack.
The entire pack is covered in 1" Inch MOLLE Webbing which allows the attachment of various pouches to increase carrying capacity.
23" x 11.5" x 8.5" (600mm x 300mm x 220mm)
No 1 Outer Compartment
2" x 11.5" x 10" (50mm x 30mm x 260mm)
No 2 Outer Compartment
14.5" x 10" x 2" (370mm x 260mm x 60mm)
No 3 Outer Compartment
1" x 11.5" x 4.5" (30mm x 300mm x 120mm)
55 Litre (Approximately)
- Total 60 Ltr. Capacity
- Internal Aluminium Frame supports
- Made from 1000 Denier US Mil Spec Cordura
- Fabric is Solution Dyed for 99.8 % Infra Red properties.
- US Mil Spec Webbing and threads with 1000lbs of breaking strength
- Mil Spec Highest quality I.R. Rated Clips
- Reinforced stitching for extra strength
500D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
MultiCam Products now available with official MultiCam approved Murdock webbing Click here to view the official website
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- Standard Colour Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote, A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG
- Special Projects Colour Options include Black, Ranger Green, Olive Green
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
All our Clips, Fabrics, Plastic Hardware, Threads and MultiCam/Coyote Webbing are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.