MAGPUL STR® Carbine Stock – Commercial-Spec (BLACK)Artikelnummer: ITAR AZ-10970
The Magpul STR (Storage/Type Restricted) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes. A storage-capable version of the CTR®, the STR has improved cheek weld and two water resistant battery tubes on a compact, reinforced polymer A-frame design.
A shielded operation lever and supplemental friction locking system prevent accidental operation and minimize excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability and accuracy.* The STR incorporates two integral sling loops, a reversible push-button QD sling mount, and a replaceable 0.30" rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
- Two water-resistant battery storage tubes located on the left and right sides of the stock
- Each tube will store up to two (2) CR123A lithium or AA batteries
- Tubes are accessible from the rear in any stock position via a hand-removable rubber plug
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear – Reversible Type 1 Sling Mount fits up to 1.5" push-button QD swivels (swivel not included)
- Rear/Bottom – 1.25" sling loops
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec. If you have a com-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the com-Spec.
STR Carbine Stock, Commercial-Spec
- Weight: 12.3 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 16.3 oz.
- Length, max: 7.3 in.
- Width, max: 2.6 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.8 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.9 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~14.7 in.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
We are DDTC registered and certified for the sale of ITAR products in the Netherlands. This means that all items with this logo only may be sold by certified companies within the Netherlands. Orders placed by customers from countries other than the Netherlands will be cancelled. When an order is being cancelled we pay back the amount of the order reduced with any payment charges - if they have occurred.
What is ITAR?
All ITAR items are controlled by the U.S. government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
The International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) are two important United States export control laws that affect the manufacturing, sales and distribution of technology. To be ITAR or EAR compliant, a manufacturer or exporter whose articles or services appear on the USML or CCL lists must register with the U.S. State Department’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC).
Export control laws provide for substantial penalties, both civil and criminal. Failure to comply with ITAR can result in civil fines as high as $500,000 per violation, while criminal penalties include fines of up to $1,000,000 and 10 years imprisonment per violation. Under EAR, maximum civil fines can reach $250,000 per violation. Criminal penalties can be as high as $1,000,000 and 20 years imprisonment per violation.