Warrior Elite Ops Two Point Weapon Sling (COYOTE TAN)Artikelnummer: W-EO-2PS-CT
The Warrior 2 point sling is an adaptive modular sling capable of fitting on most assault rifles. The adjustment system allows you to locate the rubberised pull cord in order to manipulate the sling from a non offensive posture to combat ready in quick succession. The Warrior 2 Point Sling is made up from both 25mm & 38mm robust Mil Spec webbing, which gives a slick, comfortable low profile, once fitted. Fitting point 1 has a Metal H&K clip shrouded by an elastic silencer, fitted to an ITW quick release SR clip for emergency release. Fitting point 2 consists of 25mm webbing with slider for a more permanent attachment.
If you wish to attach a second Metal H&K clip shrouded by an elastic silencer to fitting point one you purchase these separately.
500D Nylon Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
Warrior only uses the highest quality ITW Military rated Clips and accessories imported from the USA.